Crenshaw Community Hospital is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our focus on providing compassionate care to every patient.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career that allows you to make a profound difference right here in your community, we’d love to talk with you.
You can apply for any of our open positions by emailing your resume to email@example.com.
Clinic Registration Specialist/PRN
Hours: All Shifts
Job Summary: Responsible for accepting reservation for hospital services. Responsible for pre-registering patients for scheduled admissions and outpatient procedures, obtaining authorization and verifying insurance eligibility. Responsible for interviewing patients or their representatives, where admission is unscheduled for obtaining personal information or verifying information already on file, including emergency numbers and insurance information.
Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent
Additional languages preferred
At least one (1) year of previous clerical work.
Knowledge of computer applications.
Maintain sanitary conditions and general cleanliness of the facility in compliance with standard procedures of the Housekeeping department and in compliance with hospital objectives. Maintain related records as appropriate.
PRN Xray-CT Tech
Looking for a job where you’ll feel appreciated and be inspired? Your story of inspired can start here. We’re hiring a PRN X-ray-CT Technologist to join our team. You can make a vital difference in our resident’s lives.
Provides computed tomography imaging and diagnostic imaging in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice and with the policies, values, and mission of the organization.
Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action
- CPR Certification
- ARRT Certification or must obtain within 6 months
- Operating radiology equipment to produce CT and X-ray results for diagnostic purposes.
- Collaborating with physician to provide excellent healthcare.
- Prepares patient for radiological/CT procedures by Positioning patient; adjusting immobilization devices; moving equipment into specified position; adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
- Maintains production and quality of radiographic and/or CT images by following established standards and procedures. Develops radiographs; observing radiographic results; making necessary adjustments.
- Maintains professionalism in job performance and health care practice.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
What we offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and PTO
- Covid incentive bonus plan
Registered Nurses-$10,000 Signing Bonus
Sometimes the grass really is greener on the other side. Community atmosphere hospital facility in beautiful Crenshaw County Alabama seeks full-time registered nurses for our hospital.
You’re looking for a place to work where you can fulfill your passion to help people in need and grow your nursing skills, with at least one year of Emergency Department experience. You want to enjoy living in a friendly community within a short driving distance of several large municipalities with all that a big city has to offer, while home is a quiet place for enjoying the family atmosphere that this Southern community has in abundance. You love people, and you love helping others. You have a passion for learning, and a passion for living.
- Current R.N. license by State required
- Must have at least three years nursing experience
- Clerical ability is necessary to read reports and utilize data accurately for other purposes.
- Skill in organizing and planning programs and the ability to provide nursing service for residents.
- Ability to plan and direct the department, coordinating with other departments
What we offer:
- Competitive Wages
- $2/Hr Evening and Night Shift Differentials
- 10,000 Sign on Bonus
- Medical, disability, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Continuing education opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Covid incentive bonus plan
Are you ready to join our family of healthcare professionals? Crenshaw Community Hospital is waiting for you. Come home
Clinical Nurse Informatics/ Clinical Educator
· Supports the educational needs for assigned units/clinics including classroom, clinical experiences and learning technologies.
· Implements CCH comprehensive education programs to meet the orientation and ongoing competency needs and professional development needs of the nursing staff, with specific focus for his/her units/clinics, which supports the CCH model of professional nursing practice.
· Ensures all program/ course revisions meet the Department of Nursing and regulatory expectations and standards. Adheres to national education practice standards and stays abreast of current research into nursing education practice. Programs are executed and revised based on adult learning principles, organizational and learning theory consistent with CCH philosophy and direction.
· Provides consultation to enhance continuing education, professional development opportunities and mentorship opportunities.
· Delivers/coordinates other educational programs as directed (e.g., Grand Rounds, in-services, continuing education, job-specific and specialty curricula) to support competence and professional growth of CCH nursing staff.
· Provides leadership to preceptors and serves as a role model through educational programs and ongoing coaching and mentoring.
· Serves as a facilitator to clinical staff and actively mentors and supports their growth in the profession and clinical practice.
· Participates in continuing education provider unit learning. Evaluates nursing education activities which qualify for continuing education credit.
· Participates in activities to keep abreast of the changes to market/facility policies/procedures of the provider unit, and the expectations of the educator role.
· Assists in development of clinical policies and procedures as requested.
· Provides guidance, resources and knowledge for professional growth of others.
· Mentors colleagues, other nurses, students and others as appropriate.
· Participates in quality performance improvement activities.
· Performs other duties as assigned/required.
· Works to advance EHR progression and clinical workflow by leading projects and organizing process teams.
· Utilizes knowledge and skills of clinical expertise to determine functions that are suitable for computer application.
· Assures standards, processes and policies are maintained in the development of new clinical informatics processes.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
· Incorporates evidence based practice and regulatory requirements into workflow design and process development.
· Collaborates with all members of the healthcare team as applicable in the planning of projects and workflow improvement initiatives.
· Conducts post-implementation monitoring, records findings, and initiates process improvement planning and implementation by using the change management process.
· Serves as a resource for clinical end users (physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, clinical staff etc.) to help assist and facilitate workflow and process improvement initiatives; maintains visual presence with end-users on inpatient clinical units.
· Seeks to understand and meet customer needs and expectations through communication, cooperation, and collaboration.
· Responsible for providing initial on-boarding training to new medical staff. Including physicians, residents, locum tenens and advanced level practioners.
· Provides education/training on new EHR related processes for physicians, clinical staff and super-users.
· Provides maintenance training and continuing education to staff “Super Users” related to inpatient clinical application(s).
· Maintains a working relationship with clinical, Pharmacy Informatics and IT staff to ensure applications are working as designed and future implementations/upgrades are designed around clinical best practice and end user optimization.
· Participates in software evaluation to determine full scope of capabilities and identifies design enhancements and /or modifications that facilitate user acceptance to meet the business needs of the organization.
· Works with IT and Pharmacy Informatics’ departments to coordinate planned and unplanned downtime. Communicates with Providers and clinical staff and serves as a resource during downtime of critical systems.
· Participates in Performance Improvement initiatives as it relates to practice and information systems.
· Serves as a resource for interpreting clinical documentation flow from CPSI to ECRI; patient inquiries, risk management, etc.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Registered Nurse with current Alabama RN licensure.
· BSN preferred.
· Minimum of three years RN clinical experience required.
· Clinical Informatics experience preferred either through course work or experience in a hospital with the implementation, upgrade, support, or process change of a clinical information system.
· Previous participation and/or leadership in a hospital committee preferred.
· Ability to work independently, and manage multiple projects, with strong prioritizing skills.
· Experience teaching clinical and/or computer classes preferred.
· Competency validation assessment experience preferred.
· Microsoft Office – basic skills preferred (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
· Strong understanding of clinical workflow processes, resulting in current and future workflow enhancements and performance improvements to support nursing and physician practice.
· Demonstrated ability to be self-directed with excellent organization, analytical and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
· Must be able to read, write legibly, speak and comprehend English
Patient Care Technician
Direct and indirect patient care activities. Clerical duties that include preparation, compilation, and maintenance of records as directed. Compliance with faculty policies and procedures and with patient confidentiality.
Completion of an approved Certified Nursing Assistant Program or Medical Assistant Program, with one year of patient care experience preferred.
Three years of patient care experience, if not CNA qualified.
Demonstration of proper body mechanics required.
Knowledge of medical terminology and accepted charting abbreviations preferred.
10,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!! Immediate Hire…….
Physical Therapist Crenshaw Community Hospital is currently looking for a full time Physical Therapist. The Physical Therapist is responsible for providing physical therapy services and for adherence to all conditions and guidelines set forth. Duties: Provides physical therapy services to patients according to a written physician’s plan of care. Assessing and evaluating therapeutic/rehabilitative functional status, and participation in the development of the total plan of care. Evaluates the home environment. Assess for muscle strength, mobility, gait, ROM – potential for rehab. Directing physical therapy treatment Instructing patients and families/caregivers in the use and care of therapeutic appliances. Determining priority needs for physical therapy Reports all patient’s reaction to treatment or changes in condition. Initiates physical therapy program and instructs other personnel and/or family/caregiver members in certain phases of physical therapy.